We are all about generating comment and contributions at this blog. You’ll find a light touch here – we want promote debate, not stymie it. As mutual respect is central to constructive debate, we ask you to observe the basics.
- Offensive language/behaviour will be removed – the old Slugger maxim applies: ‘Always play the ball…’
- Content here aims to focus on policy, and not on personalities. Ad hominem attacks don’t aid constructive debate, so won’t be tolerated.
- Stay on topic. If there is an issue you want raised, email it in or submit a post and we’ll consider posting it up. Please don’t digress from the thread.
- Do post up links that add to a discussion – but don’t spam the site. We’ll scrub the spam.
- We may be forced to edit or remove comments that fall below the standard.
- We’ll keep this policy under review to see what works best.